IA’s Global Director of Retail Design Anthony Simon discusses trends in retail design and what is on the cutting edge; today and for the future.
- Digital integration affords incubator status for brick-and-mortar locations
- How consumer data can inform better retail design and stronger business models
- Digital research is coupled with real-life experience for a more holistic experience
- Bidirectional methodology provides greater opportunities for personalization
- 3D printing and how it affords immediacy for consumers